I love this!
I love this!
His shaven face purrs.
Then day-old whiskers hurt and burnish. Continue reading
I’ve seen many “Share Your World” challenges over the last couple years, so I figured maybe I could do one, in my own unique style of course. So, here goes.
1. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? (Yeah, I’m easing into it.)
2. What is your most wonderful memory as a child before age 7?
3. If you could relive any moment of your life, what would it be?
4. What are the last 4 digits of your SSN?
5. We all remember our first kiss. Without describing the kiss, what led up to it?
6. What is your earliest memory? Continue reading
I’ve been slowly adding material to my Pith page, but I’ve been informed that my (oh so few, but ever appreciated) viewers likely don’t get notified that I have done so. So, um, if you haven’t checked recently, maybe you will?
in your mentality.
They destroy your totality Continue reading
A mister Edmund Clerihew Bentley,
a man whose life was mostly empty
designed a form he named for him,
his middle name, to hide his sin. Continue reading
To finally say what I really think - in poems, essays, borrowed words, fiction and photos. Pull up a chair and let's have a chat.
A blog where two lazy writers write
An interdisciplinary journal about the American Midwest
Just another reason why my children are embarrassed by me.
Reflections on Life through poetry, essays and photos
from my side of the counselor's couch
defining the words that define us